Saturday, December 08, 2007

Waltz

Tomorrow she will have danced 12 performances in 10 days. Next weekend 4 more & then time to rest.
What a privilege for me .....last year she performed with the Atlanta Ballet...no pictures allowed ( guess something to do with their union contracts). But this year I have been fortunate to volunteer backstage & take pictures until my heart is content!!
I love it...not only are the costumes exquisite but ballerinas are so beautiful to photograph. Since I'm not allowed to use my flash during the show I can't exactly capture the "in the wings" shots that I love....the silhouette of the sugarplum fairy as she waits to make her dramatic entrance....well , one day.
But for now I treasure these shots & the priceless time with my sweet girl.




13 comments:

Sadie Olive said...

I love these pictures. :) So festive and pretty!

sugar said...

incredible. what a blessing. thanks for sharing.

Jodee said...

These are beautiful pictures. You must be one proud mama!

Sharon at American Harvest said...

Hi Paige,
I love all of your ballerinas. It is like looking at a Degas painting.
Sharon

Unknown said...

Oh paige! Just lovely! And I love this 'behind the scenes' look!

Carol Dunton said...

simply sweet

Anonymous said...

oh paige...you have a way of sharing like no other. thank you. xo

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

3 Peanuts said...

These are so beautiful! Your daughter is dedicated (and tired I am sure)!

Kim

Elle Jay Bee said...

What stunning photos...!!
You are so talented!!

Linda
xox

Deb said...

What beautiful pictures Paige.....what a treasure they are for you all!

carolyn peeler said...

What a privilege to be able to be backstage and take such fabulous photos. She'll be one tired girl at the end of the run!

insanemommy said...

You must be so proud! Oh, she is lovely.