Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Feels like yesterday....

Second to our beach pictures....pictures of the girls during the holidays are some of my most treasured images! Love to pull these out each year & just smile.

For several years we went over to a tree farm to chop down our tree. Here is a fave of mine--Caroline waiting for her hay ride & licking a peppermint stick
( peprint stick as she called it).
Too bad they didn't make that fab coat for moms!
Loved that little number!

The tree farm has precious little red wagons to pull the girls in...
& a great sleigh too!
Oldies of little Emi~~


Yes, you can tell we got our money's worth from that Gap hat!

Ahhh....the days of matching dresses.
& Savannah~~I'm so sorry about that crazy big hair bow
---(I think she actually loved it though)---shhhhh!

Caroline's first Christmas.

Moments before Santa....


I know I've said this before, but don't we all LOVE these shots with Santa! People passing by thinking what a cruel parent you are....you know the feeling!
Sweet Madison with the worlds largest blue eyes & my favorite smocked Santa dress!


Ok, enough walking down memory lane.

Off to have lunch with three of my favorite girlfriends!


15 comments:

Kristin said...

Goodness those brought back memories of your girls being so small. Love them! Hope you had a great lunch time with much laughter and good talk.

Unknown said...

Your girls are so precious!

Annie

sugar said...

they are beautiful. i have 3 girls and we definately got our use out of the Christmas dresses too. hope you had a fun lunch.

Anonymous said...

awwww. the pictures of your girls are just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Paige, thanks so much for sharing these beautiful photos...what precious girls!

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures!

3 Peanuts said...

You know I live on memory lane these days! I loved those. That last one of Madison is amazing! Ok...now I don't feel so bad for the crying photos I posted of Kate with Sanata an hour ago;) Iwas feeling like a really mean Mommy but I think they all can survive a few seconds crying on Santa's lap.

I love how you dressed your girls (you know that though). Hugs,
Kim

3 Peanuts said...

Oh and hope lunch was fun!

Heather said...

They are such beautiful girls! May I ask what type of camera you have? I am impressed with the quality of your photos.

paige said...

thanks heather!
the first few were taken with a canon rbl slr...not digital.
i now have the digital canon rebel xt ( i think ) & i love it.
some of these pictures are from years ago & i can't remember what that camera was.

Heather said...

Thanks for the camera info! I have the canon digital elph, which is ok. Small, cute size but only okay on the quality, I think. Or maybe it is operator error. :)

Hillcrest Acres said...

I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I love your blog, so sweet and inspirational. The pictures of your family are beautiful, along with all the other pictures you share with us. Happy Holidays!!

shelbi said...

your sweet baby girls are just precious...and those blue eyes. my goodness....!

blessings and hugs
shelbi

Deb said...

Paige.....I love these photos from your Chritmas' past! Your girls were and still are beautiful!

Elle Jay Bee said...

Your girls are gorgeous...and those blueberry eyes of Madison's are positively yummy!! Great photos!!

Linda
xoxo