Monday, June 25, 2007

Red White & Blue





I ordered this precious kit from Jeanne that included an adorable crown from Dee Foust & fun patriotic ephemera. Decided to make a little 4th of July book. The book is an 8x8 from the $1 section from target. Looks like each year i have headed over to Old Navy for their 4th of July clothes...tanks , bikinis, & star spangled dresses!










I love pulling out this huge flag bowl each year. We used to have a wonderful paint your own pottery shop just around the corner. I think Savannah painted this for me when she was 8!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, let me say how impressed and jealous I am of your scrapbooking ability. That book is phenomenal! Second, where did you find those cute strawberry dishes? Those are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Very creative of you. I just love all of it! I wish I could stay home for the 4th but, we always travel back home for the 4th. I would love to decorate my house for the 4th and make special treats. Inspire me!

Jeanne said...

Just as I thought. . .it's fabulous! I love it! You have the cutest kids too...love that paisley swimsuit on your little swimmer-girl.

Anonymous said...

I've been so busy I almost forgot that the 4th was right around the corner! Your red, white and blues are very beautiful. Thanks for the reminder! Happy 4th to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

How simply fabulous are your decorations! Love them all - sweet little book. :)