Monday, April 30, 2007

Mailbox treats



So I ordered these precious tags on etsy from a sweet seller. I may use the #'s and the days of the week to make a huge family calender on a 24x24 black framed cork board from , where else, Target. Thought I would use it as an inspiration board, but when i saw these I couldn't resist!

Then my fun Heidi Swapp treasures came too.....could she be any cuter! The clear butterfly ghost are so adorable. These images are from her gallery. I need to get going on some creations before my girlies are out of school & the quiet inspirational-free time is shot!
My hydrangeas are still hanging in there. I bought these about 3 months ago & they are still as gorgeous. I just love them on my kitchen table but we'll get them planted outside along with the others soon.
Today I began reading Purpose Driven Life. I have the daily devotionals emailed to me each morning. They are wonderful. This book is desinged to be read in 40 days, so I'll do my best! I would love to create a journal to store my thoughts as I go along. We'll see....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers Paige. I have read the Purpose Driven Life and loved it. I will have to look into the daily devo. emails. Those sound great!
Ann

Nancy said...

What fun treats - your mailbox was full today ;-)

Jen Kershner said...

Oh, all those numbers and letters make me happy. I will have to order some myself. Maybe I should figure out what to do with them first!

Paige, I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family and you are so blessed to have 4 girls.