Thursday, April 26, 2012

the simple grandeur of the every day


please come visit me today at Kimberly Taylor's blog
Life on Blackberry Farm

 i have the honor of guest posting
for her new series, Simple Moments.

i have a few
reminders for you that there is 
beauty in our every day.
maybe a little encouragement to
cultivate a heart grateful for the priceless pleasures
found in the simple, albeit quickly fleeting, moments of our world...

 even in the charm of an old farm house.

see you there...



5 comments:

kimberly said...

Thank you endlessly my friend - I couldn't be happier that you are my first for this series as I know you find those simple moments often~
xx

Jenn Key said...

Hey - I have a crazy question for you but so admire your awesome taste in jewelry, kid raising, shopping in general, decorating, and all things life! I am currently reading You're Already Amazing. What a great read. I'd like to use it possibly with a young life study group.
Here's my question and since your girls are so awesome I thought they may think of something too. Our family has a great friend graduating high school. I'd love to know your thoughts on a great gift for her. Just thought you'd be the right one to ask. I was thinking about another piece of jewelry from Noonday.

Jenn Key said...

forgot - email is jennkey@bellsouth.net
blog is jennkey.blogspot.com
thanks

Kat said...

Gorgeous shots!

Jboo said...

Love this!! So pretty -- just like you!