Saturday, April 21, 2012

{adam & annabel}


quite possibly one of my favorite captures of all time.
big brother completely unaffected by little sissy
who clearly has no interest in being lassoed in for a photo.
hilarious!

it also lends itself as a reminder of days in the future
& the ability of men to "check out" 
while women....how shall we say....ummm....vent


she obviously was able to
vacillate between the above "moment" & other moments of laughter.
atta girl

these little ones are very special to our family
& was a delight to photograph them.























11 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh my word...no kidding...that top photo MUST be submitted. It captures SO MANY things and thoughts. TRULY amazing!!!! I also love the one where Adam is running towards Annabel and she is looking back at the camera. Those toddlers are tough cookies to shoot!!! YOU are amazing! Just WAIT until you have grands. It's sick...really, sick I tell you!!!:)

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Love the "bottoms up" photo!
Happy Saturday!
Linsey

Paige said...

These are awesome!! I so love the first one, that is my life:)

Deborah said...

Oh Paige,
These are some of my favorite pictures you've taken. I hope to be half as good as you some day. Thanks so sharing such a classic shot. Also love the bear shot. So cute.

brockey said...

Oh my Paige...... that is far my favorite photo session of yours. It made me smile. The first photo is priceless !

traci said...

that is a great shot. perfectly shows what any session can be like. you just never know. she settled in nicely though. so cute!!

smk said...

love these photos!!
adam is such a sweet handsome gentleman!

Paula said...

FAN-TASTIC! Absolutely amazing photographs. That first image is hilarious, and can i just say how much i LOVE Annabel's outfit - SO cute - hell, I'd love to have a pair of pink teddy bear tights like that myself! x

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are those two! Love the "Bear on the fanny" shot!

Between You and Me said...

my girl was looking at these shots and she couldn't get over the one of her crying and the one of her climbing the stairs with her bear on her bottom.

great shots!

Kat said...

How adorable are those precious children?! Love the bear on the bottom, too cute!