Monday, April 02, 2012

{mommy & baby girl} & winners


i still have a handful of sessions that i'd love to share with ya'll.

this sweet mommy & baby girl was extra special for me to photograph.
{surprise christmas gift for daddy)

her hubby is part of a family that dan has known for quite a long time
& they have been some of the biggest encouragers to our family
especially during some challenging times with dan's career.
dan coached her hubby when he was in highschool
& he was always one of my favorites.
to see their own little family
is such a blessing for us.
 & sweet baby girl was perfect for us
while we had a load of wardrobe changes!


















i realize it's sorta strange to look at winter images while we're on spring break
so here's some in real time
....i tried not to be jealous when savannah photo texted me
these images from her own spring break!




ok
the winners for jeanne's ecourse
are 
denise smith
& sugar!
please contact jeanne ( as i will)
and let her know your emails so she can add you to her list.

the lisa leonard $50 gift certificates are :


#20 marci at all things wonderful
& #15 beth @ counting our blessings


congratulations!
beth & marci
please email me so i can forward your emails to lisa!!

~~~

"you came down from heavens throne
the earth you formed was not your home
a love like this the world  has never known"
chris tomlin

8 comments:

traci said...

oh my.....how sweet are they. you captured the love perfectly. great job!!!

Tiffany said...

Happy Monday Paige!

What great photos!! Makes me wish I could go back in time and have you photograph me and my son and me and my daughter! I have few nice shots but nothing like photos that are taken today! I am looking to get photos taken soon in any event - my son will be 14 soon! I could do birthday shoots with he and I and then with my daughter on her birthday!!

Congrats to the winners - Lisa Leoanard is WONDERFUL!!!

Have a great day Paige!

xoTiffany

3 Peanuts said...

Yeah to the winners. I was hoping "sugar" would win. It seems like perfect timing for her:)

Beth said...

Holy Cow!!!! I can't believe it...I won! I am sooooooo excited! I know exactly what I will get! Thank you! Thank You!

Kerri said...

What a precious baby! Those photos are beautiful! And I can't believe your little girl is on spring break! She is so grown up! Thanks for sharing Paige! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Adorable baby photos..
Congrats to the winners..

Debby said...

Those pictures are precious.
Congratulations to the winners.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Aww...Yay! I'm so excited! Thank you so much.