Wednesday, May 02, 2012

{learning to walk}


remember this beautiful family from one of my fall sessions?
well i had the privilege of photographing their adorable
1 year old cousins this spring.

i absolutely love capturing families interacting,
especially with little ones

thank you skeeters family for the privilege of photographing your 
beautiful family!

(&mommy, i love this image so much,
it's now on one of my business cards)
































 ~~~~

"Family faces are magic mirrors.
 Looking at people who belong to us, 
we see the past,
present
 and future."

11 comments:

Paula said...

Totally Stunning. For some reason the image with the chubby toes has almost made me cry - it's so utterly cute! x

Kat said...

Such an adorable family! They'll cherish those pictures for a lifetime!

giosmama26@yahoo.com said...

What a great photo shoot. Adorable family and beyond great pictures. I bet they are thrilled with the captions.

Loved the ending quote too. Made me smile.

Susan Shull said...

What a sweet little family! I love the ones with little tootsies showing. Good job!

traci said...

precious images paige. those boys are adorable. you captured their love beautifully.

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job Paige! I always enjoy your photography! Might have to take a trip up to see you;)

DeeDee said...

love these pics so much...

katie purcell said...

LOVE, LOVE THESE PAIGE!!!!!!
MISSING YOU WHILE I AM AT THE BEACH AND REMEMBERING THE FUN TIME WE GALS HAD HERE. I AM HERE WITH SOME OF MY BIBLE STUDY GALS...THEY KEEP ME YOUNG.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Love your shots, love her boots and dress, and LOVE THE SUNSHINE. Can you please send me some? I am so over RAIN!! :)

Between You and Me said...

beautiful images.
love her boots!

Unknown said...

so pretty and tender images
hugs
Mari