Tuesday, May 15, 2012

minted crush growing ever stronger


several months ago i shared my love for minted journals that i gifted the girls at christmas time.
i recently placed an order for new business cards, 
stationary & some graduation gifts from minted 
that i am so pleased with & wanted to share with you
 


i have used these for my photography business for a few months
 & love their clean crisp look.





i could spend hours, & usually do, creating personalized stationary
especially when an image can be added.
i think their boxed notes are packaged so cute!








bought several of the journals again for grad gifts.
i uploaded the girl's images on the inside but didn't want to open & risk bending them before they're gifted...but they are super cute & very well made!






i also wanted to create some cards to easily carry in my wallet 
this little style is fun measuring a 2" square.













minted continues to have a great referral plan
go check it out
you get $25 & your friend gets $25 ( with details explained on site)

have a great day & go forth
and create great gifts!

16 comments:

Kerri said...

Good Morning Paige!
I love everything! So professional looking and fun at the same time! I do have one question though~is the picture of your girls and their friends on the back of your noonday cards? And the same with your photography business cards?
Have a great Tuesday! XOXO

Kelli said...

Your business cards are just precious. They are so fitting to you and your style. Thanks for sharing...I'm going to have to check out those journals.

Melaine Thompson said...

LOVE!!!!!! XOXO

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love all these! Minted did my Christmas Cards this past year. LOVED them. Very professional company with quick turnaround!

Jboo said...

Oh my gosh -- i LOVE these!! So beautiful and classy!!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I have a tiny love affair with stationery. I always have... when I was little I would disappear into the section with paper and pens and my parents would have to come find me. I've never seen such cute cards and the fact that you can put your own photos on them... well that's crazy adorable. Thanks for sharing!!

Tiffany said...

you always make me smile!

i love the little "note from paige" card! I love silhouettes!

have a great day!!

xoTiffany

julieann said...

I love this stationary with personal photo. What a great way to Thank People for something... Graduation is a bit off for us here but when it is here this will be so great to personalize a Thanks You.
You really are a gifted photographer. J

RachelRAdams said...

great business cards and stationary! what a special gift for a graduate or newly wed. I will have to keep this in mind!

Anonymous said...

They are very professional..
Love them all..
Have a wonderful week..

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Minted is my favorite of those who rep designers, but the best route is to support the individual designers. Minted doesn't pay much to the designers for their work. So if you see a designer whose work you consistently love, look up the website and work straight with the designer. Just my two cents since I'm a designer and have a number of friends who design for Minted! :) xoxo!

courtney said...

oh gracious. now i have a minted crush.

Jodi said...

Oh, I just love your cards! I am putting Minted in my favorites and will definately use them. I love personalized stationery. I love them so much, that I hate to use it! I have some stationery that I got back in high school(which was forever ago) that I can't use, i just love it so much!(silly ya I know) :)

Have a great week!
jodi

Alecia said...

Oh man...that's a whole lot of cute stuff you got there!!!

Lindsey said...

Seeing as I have to buy oodles of graduation gifts a year, I'm always looking for fun ones. Adding those journals to my list!

Anonymous said...

so ordering a journal to take to Africa with me so I can write while I'm there!! Super excited! AND ordering the necklace that Emi was wearing from Carol & Company a few posts ago... I love it! Stop advertising things because all I want to do is buy buy buy!