disclaimers & details regarding today's post:
1. i have no problem shamelessly downloading images
from my daughter's facebook page
while she's away at college.
2. it makes me sad that i couldn't photograph her
live & in person
for her first semi-formal,
the scarlet ball
3. my girls wrote super sweet things on each other's facebook wall
regarding their weekend.
4. reasons such as this, make me love fb.
5. some days it takes a village
6. we have an unreasonable love for cocktail rings
7. it is impossible to shoot two daughters
who have to be two different places
at the exact same time.
8. i do not love one daughter more than the other.
one had her group's photoshoot at our home
hence the onslaught of her photos
9. i'm certain there is blog etiquette regarding the number of appropriate images per post.
10. & i apologize for the deliberate violation.
11. little sisters that sit on the front stairs & giggle
are the cutest thing
12. friends that respond to an SOS
are the best
13. three daughters who have a great weekend
even if all at the same time
make for a wonderful weekend