Monday, October 10, 2011

photography update

i have a little photography blog that sure has been neglected.
 i'm currently trying to update it with some recent portrait photography. you can click on the image below to come visit me there.

Photobucket  
for those of you who are local, i'm currently scheduling fall photo sessions,
which makes me very excited!
you may contact me at paigeknudsenimages@comcast.net
& i will gladly send you some information!
or
you can go to the "details" page for information too.

i was commissioned to shoot
some journalistic, artistic shots at a wedding this weekend.
what a honor!
here's one of my favorites~



6 comments:

Renee said...

You are doing fall photo shoots??? That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you. I wish we were local. :(. Enjoy. Oh, and the bride is beautiful and I love the photograph. The sun kiss is perfect!!! xoxo

Birdie Pearl said...

Wish I lived near you for a photo shoot! I lost your blog after discovering you this summer and now I've found you again! You are on my blog roll now!

Sibi said...

SO PROUD OF YOU!!

Your new business is going to be a tremendous success! You have such a great eye and most importantly you have the heart to capture the very best moments in life.

So so so happy for you!!!

Love you,

Sibi

Therése said...

I just found your blog after googling "Layout 6x6" and... OMG!! What a wonderful wonderful blog! I just love your photos, you 6x6 album and everything else! Is it in Savannah the georgious pictures from the beach are taken? I live in Sweden with my family, but have been to the states several times. We are going again in 2013, and we just HAVE to visit Savannah...
Love, Therése in Sweden

Tiffini said...

you are a beauty hunter and you capture it..a gift to bring beauty to others. It sure does me:) may God enlarge your territory! xo

Privet and Holly said...

Lucky bride
lucky groom;
you don't take
photos, you truly
capture a moment.
Beautiful!
xx Suzanne