Friday, February 03, 2012

Noonday Collection wonderfulness


have you ever noticed that when something exciting is going on
there seems to be a load of exciting things occurring
simultaneously?
so much so that taking a moment to absorb it all
has to be pushed back just a bit?
well, i'm almost to the point of being able to absorb,
as the last week has been a whirlwind!

thank ya'll for all the words of support
for my new adventure with Noonday!!

i love everything about this company
& love that while wearing beautiful handmade items
i'm helping to support another person in another country!

 praying i can figure out a way to head to Guatemala with them
later in the summer & meet some of the artisans!


the goodies i purchased for my trunk shows arrived last week
the girls & i had a blast playing dress up!

i wanted to share a few of the goodies with you
& let you know, if you wanted to order anything for a Valentines gift,
all orders placed by 2/5 guarantee shipping by that date.

ps, there seems to be a little confusion,
you can order directly from my site,
you do not need to wait until there is a trunk show to place orders.

i hope i don't overwhelm ya'll with all my noonday talk ;)

inca steps necklace is beautiful!
& it's their top seller.
made from tagua seeds by artisans in Ecuador.
here's a little love from
my very first customer ( i love saying that..& thank you carissa!)



the hand warmers  pictured above are super soft &
hand knitted from alpaca


the belts are my favorite!
Each belt is embroidered using ancient, heirloom quality techniques. The artisans are women in poverty stricken rural areas with very few opportunities for employment. They usually work at home with their children playing nearby .

the bull horn cuff above~
A unique take on the trend for richly textured, chunky jewelry, these cuffs are hand crafted out of bull horn. These one of a kind cuffs are a classic and timeless. The horn material is recycled and supports a small, family business located in the slums of Lima.
( fyi, the small is tiny, fits carolines. medium is shown above & fits me perfect)




i have two favorite necklaces
one is shown above
& the other should arrive monday!!












tagua seed bracelets look great worn together
in multiple!










i'll be hosting my launch party & open house at our home
Wednesday,  February 15th
10-noon
7-9pm
if you're local, i'd love for you to come!!
email me & i'll send you my address
paigeknudsenimages {at}comcast {dot} net

~~~

if you satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness,
and your night will become like the noonday
isaiah 58.10

23 comments:

Ruth said...

I have to say I loved the belts too! Can't believe that's what I ordered before I even read your blog post today. I can't wait to get it. Oh, and I finally signed up for the Pearls & Grace event. I'm so excited for some girl time and to finally meet you in person!

Shannon said...

How I wish I lived nearby so I could meet you, buy some more of that jewelry and of course see your house ;) I loved the Embira Seed necklace, it is gorgeous. I'm excited to purchase some of the bracelets and that adorable black clutch is on my want list as well! I'm sure you girls are having too much fun with all of that jewelry.

julieann said...

These pcs are so beautiful..
Can you tell me what percentage of the sale goes back to the people that are making them?

shannon p said...

Beautiful pieces and what a wonderful work the Lord is doing through Noonday!! I cant wait to purchase some of this artistry from your site! I'm not local (live in Virginia) , but if I was I would come and buy, buy , buy!Blessings to you as our Savior uses you once again!

Bethanie said...

So much yumminess!!!! What an amazing company! I dont know if I could make it on a school night (I sound like Im six...) but most defintely will be ordering something. Love the seed bracelet (the gray one, looks like its on a coil wire.) How far will you go for a trunk show? Im not exactly sure where you are, but google Flowery Branch, GA and let me know if Im too far away! I think my co-workers, church friends and teens friends would love this unique jewelry!!!

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

I love the way you are taking these products and showcasing them uniquely with your own touch of creativity! You'll have such fun with this! I've seen many of their things in person and think they are amazing...especially the belts!

xo!
Linsey

Anonymous said...

What a great company..Wishing I lived closer so I could attend your party..

Shauna said...

Ooohhh .. I love that colorful belt. Going to check out the site now. Good luck with your shows!

Kat said...

Paige, I cannot wait until your trunk show!!!

christina said...

i loved my order! i wish i could be there! i have my eye on a few more pieces... i know my way over to that cute website. lol

have a lovely time!
blessingsxo

Kerri said...

I love everything! Especially the bull horn cuff and the tagua seed bracelets. There are a few necklaces I have my eye on too. It is tough to make up a girls' mind!
I wish I lived closer to go to your Open House AND the Pearl Event! Praying for you and your new endeavors! XO

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

My favorite verse at the bottom!!

... and oh why must I be so broke right now??? LOL Love it all... Love your new journey... lovely everything.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Paige, I love it all!! I was just wondering though....when you first posted about being a Noonday ambassador on Jan. 26, I was so excited to look at the jewelry. So I looked at it that day (the 26th). I saw the "Acai Rope Necklace" and fell in looove!!! And, the price was only $24 or $25. What I am wondering is....why is the price on that necklace now $38??? I was so excited to purchase it at $24, but don't know now if I will want to get it at the higher price. Super disappointed :(( Why did the price go up?
Kelli Anne

SoSoBella said...

i love. love. love. the belts!!!

Privet and Holly said...

What a beautiful
collection of lovelies,
and all the prettier
when you know how
they were made and
who they benefit!
Best of luck as you
launch this new
endeavor, Paige!

xx Suzanne

Karena said...

I am amazed at this collection. The colorful pieces and horn are my favorite! A great cause to support!

Please come and join my Valentine Giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

melissa said...

Paige - I LOVE my new bracelet and have received many complements! Your girlies look darling dripped in all the jewels :)

paige said...

hi kelli anne,
the acai necklace has never changed prices. it has been the same price that it started out as...
the only necklace at $24 is the gemstone paper necklace.
please let me know if you see this as i had no email in which to contact you.
thank you !!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Paige! It's weird though because I am almost positive it was a different price. Oh well. It all is so so beautiful. Much blessings to you in your venture. Sorry, I don't have a google account, or a blog so I just automatically have to choose "anonymous". Even though I am not haha!! Oh, and will you continue to add new products with Noonday?
Kelli Anne

paige said...

kelli anne, i'm so glad you checked back. i worried all day how i was going to let you know!
yes, many many new products are in the works. several new items will be availabe late march & a new collaboration is in the works with matilda jane!!
thank you thank you for letting me know you saw my message!
have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige! Wow! I have got to check in more often! What a great and exciting new adventure! I am so excited for you! Everything is beautiful and what an awesome cause! I know you will do great! You would do great in anything you decide to! I want to be like you:)

Jeannine said...

So wish I were local! Nonetheless, the collection is beautiful, and thank heavens for the internet, so I can get my hands on some of that beauty!

May God bless this new venture, Paige.

Alecia said...

Oh my goodness...I'm in LOVE with that clutch!!! I can't wait to order more...I hope you had a great turnout for your trunk show...Oh & that really colorful belt is GORGEOUS!! So many items that I love...you'll see more orders from me in the future ;-)