Friday, February 17, 2012

madison,carol and company & john wind love


i recently shot some images for Carol & Company's latest John Wind ad.
i wanted the images to be crisp and brightly contrasted
(is that even correct photography terminology?)
  i love the look madi chose for that session & fell in line with 
what i had envisioned too.

madison's eyes are the brightest of blues.
i remember when she was a baby wondering if they would darken.
but if anything, the darker her blond hair has turned, the brighter her eyes appear.
she inherited her great grandmother's beautiful blue eyes.
my photographer friend lisa stated that she had amazing limbal rings
& to "google it".  you learn something new everyday! thanks lisa ;)

thank you sweet madi for being my model!

Carol and Company is currently running a 1 week special on the cuff bracelet


















"You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find"
matt redman

25 comments:

Bethanie said...

Love me some John Wind!! My daughter works at a little boutique and it, along with Waxing Poetic, have quickly become fav's with the girls at my house! Your pictures are amazing, Madison looks gorgeous!! Congrats on getting that photo shoot!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

WOW! Just WOW!

Amy Maze said...

those are just gorgeous! such a beauty:)

my2twins said...

So beautiful! Very Audrey Hepburn.

A Thrifted Market said...

Beautiful eyes..they almost glow. She has such an Audrey Hepburn look to her..beautiful!

3 Peanuts said...

I saw these and the glitter necklace with lil bit yesterday and I was WOWED! Madison looks gorgeous and your photos are fabulous!!! GREAT work!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous pictures of Madison!! She looks like a model and her eyes are beautiful!! You're photos are stunning!

Paige said...

WOW those eyes!!

Jodi said...

She is beautiful, and your photos are gorgeous; great job! :)

Have a nice weekend!

Jodi

Susan R said...

I love the photos, they're beautiful. I was just on the website last night and noticed Emily on there. I think I'm going with the red heart wrap bracelet. The one you posted about for Valentines. I don't own anything like it and it would add just a little splash of color to jeans and a white tee shirt.
Thanks for sharing all this cool stuff with us.
Enjoy your day.

Jeannine said...

She is stunning, Paige, and you capture her beauty perfectly.

Renee said...

Goodness she's lovely!!!! Her eyes... Her smile... Just lovely!!!

Adrienne said...

Someone told me one time that dark hair and blue eyes is a sign of rare beauty... lovely thought! she's beautiful!

Alecia said...

She is STUNNING and I LOVE that jewelry!!! Those eyes are amazing!

Between You and Me said...

her eyes are strikingly beautiful....like the rest of her!

great shots!! beautiful jewelry!!!

patricia e said...

beautiful daughter ~ simply gorgeous and love the jewelry ~ going to check it out.

Katie said...

Yep, she's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What great pictures! But of course! They come from a great photographer and model:)

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh!!!! MADISON YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I totally want your ice blue eyes...

Cheryl said...

Madison, you look amazing. Paige, you are a remarkable photographer. Oh, and the jewelry is pretty fabulous, too!!!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Those eyes...
What a beautiful girl..
And the jewelry is stunning..

Ruth said...

Thank you Paige for taking such wonderful photos! You are amazing! And tell all your girls thank you from me. I think your girls are exceptionally beautiful because their beauty exudes from within. And really, isn't that what we all want for our daughters?!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness these photos are awesome!!

Tiffini said...

I remember seeing this picture on FB and thinking...she is stunning!
Some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen..they must match her soul:)
You have beautiful girls with beautiful hearts..just like their momma..xo

Jenn A said...

WOW!! Madison is absolutely stunning in these photos!!!