Monday, April 04, 2011

ya'll are awesome!!!!

 seriously!!!
you are absolutely awesome.

for several months my comments had stopped coming in via my email.
i hadn't changed anything in my blogger settings, but my comment notification was
now only found when i logged in, went to my dashboard, blah blah blah.
low & behold, the email verification began working again for this last post
so
email after email was filled with your words of thanksgiving.
what a beautiful thing!!!

from stories of relationships reconciled
to beautiful weather,
to healing marriages,
to favorite pets
to the unemployed now finding a job
the words of thanksgiving from a thankful people echoed on & on.

beautiful
powerful
humble words!!

in the book, ann begins to list things she is thankful for
& obviously writes up to 1,000.
melodic expressions of gratitude even in the midst of crisis.

many days are like that. aren't they?
a sacrifice of praise, 
hands held out in thanksgiving
despite pain or disappointment.
yet at that time, i believe our Heavenly Father,
who's love for us is beyond our understanding,
is blessed.




& i want to thank you.
many of you sent words of encouragement to me
and for that i am deeply grateful.
thank you
when i trained for the half marathon,
when i asked about nutrition advice
& when i shared about emily's mission trip
you emailed, and facebooked, and tweeted and sent packages
& words of love and encouragement.

i am so thankful for YOU!!
i used the random number generator despite my inability to figure out how to post the widget...
so i apologize for my lack of formality
but the winner of the book is Tessie!

please email me your information & i will gladly send you a copy of
One Thousand Gifts!

13 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Congrats to Tessie! Girl, you are going to love this book!
And to you Paige, I hope you had a fab weekend with Ashley. I can't wait to hear all about it! Speaking of packages, I need you to e-mail me your address. I have a little gifty for you that I need to get in the mail. Have a fabulous day!

traci said...

congrats to tessie. i too can never figure out how to show the random number generator in my posts. oh well. have a great day!!

3 Peanuts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3 Peanuts said...

P.S. I can help you some time with that random number widget should you really wan to post it but honestly no one cares...we are all just grateful for you.

3 Peanuts said...

Congratulations to Tessie!!! I am sure she will love this book. I need to pick it up myself. Your gracious spirit comes across so clearly here Paige. You are a gift to all who come by.

Love,
Kim

This had a lot of typos so I deleted and re-posted...sorry.

Angela said...

Congrats to Tessie!!! I have surely missed your blogs this weekend. I mean I know you were busy and all. I need my caffeine and am finding I need your encouragement!!! Thank you so much for all that you do. One day I certainly want to meet you and get to know you!!!

Sheri said...

Congrats to Tessie. They have the book at Lifeway Christian Bookstore if anyone is looking for a copy. Have a blessed day :)

Privet and Holly said...

Congrats to your
winner! Of course,
I feel like a winner
each time I read the
beautiful words that
you share from your
heart. I've missed
your posts while I
was away; what a great
way to start my week.
Hugs,
xx Suzanne

Kelli said...

Isn't God's timing great...flooding you with encouragement! Beautiful Spring-like pictures. Congrats Tessie!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Congratulations Tessie- Glad you figured out your blogging comment thing Paige:)

tessie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can not wait to receive the book...and when I finish it I will share it with so many others! I tried to use the email on your profile page and my computer said something wasn't installed so it couldn't do it! My email is macintosh603@hotmail.com and my real name is Cynthia riley.. I use Tessie as an homage to my favorite team, the Red Sox. I can't wait to hear from you. I love, love your blog and your photographs are always so lovely. Cindy

Unknown said...

looks like a wonderful book, congrats to the winner! thank you for sharing it with us! susan

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you, too! You are a blessing, who encourages and inspires... Destiny