Tuesday, February 01, 2011

they grew up

 they were best friends with my madison in kindergarten through 3rd grade.
we trick or treated, beach tripped & did sleep overs.
then we changed schools
& they had the nerve to grow up

they're triplets
they are loved immensely by their mama,
who asked if i'd document their first homecoming 

what a treasure to see these girls growing into beautiful young ladies
& to think i knew them when they were sitting in car seats...





 one of my favorite captures ever!
i sure do love catching sunflare
even if i blew it out a little too much







i love capturing the moments 
that might not be "true posed photo ops".
to me these are priceless captures of the simple moments of life
that are often times overlooked.

& i love those moments.
here are a few...









after a little convincing them to loosen up &  that i really wanted some fun shots
possibly to a parent's dismay
they broke into various & sundry dances
thriller anyone?



to my friend~
thank you for giving me the pleasure of photographing your babies
it was a true honor for me.
i love those girls!
even if they did grow up & start dating boys.


 & friend, i'm thinking they love you 
as much as you love them.
job well done mama!



28 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos and pretty girls!

melissa said...

So beautiful. Paige. Gorgeous girls and got to love those handsome boys too! ;)

Tina said...

Such a gorgeous post in every possible way, Paige:) ~ xx

Anonymous said...

hey paige! you did a great job capturing such a wonderful moment in their lives! i might need you one day! xo

Courtney said...

great job, Paige! Love the photo collage layout you did about halfway down of the girl and the flowers.

By the way, I got a pottery barn kids catalog today in the mail... (i know I don't have kids of my own, but I did buy stuff for my niece!) Anyways... they had some very cute owl stuff in it, which made me think of your last post! :o)

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Beautiful Paige! What a beautiful family and an awesome moment you captured on "film."

Martha said...

what wonderful photos and love that you knew them when they were babies:) that sort of thing makes me smile

Unknown said...

Beautiful Paige, another reminder for me that our babies grow up WAY TOO QUICKLY.
xo~Jill

Jodee said...

What a cute family! You captured so many great pictures!

Kat said...

Beautiful girls! Paige, you did such a great job capturing them! I bet their mom was thrilled!

Pine Tree Home said...

If they only knew to savor every moment. I have such fond memories of that time of life. They are blessed that you captured it so beautifully.

Alecia said...

Great pictures! I'm LOVING the black & white ones...great way to end the post! Strong work Paige!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Such sweet photos . . good job Paige!

Heidi said...

What beautiful photos of a beautiful family. They grow up way too fast.

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous girlies ... the nerve of them growing up like that! Thanks to you (& their mama) for sharing!

Rox said...

Fabulous shots and gorgeous girls and guys!!

frozen in illinois said...

I love those last few photos in the b&w.
gorgeous.
did you purchase the new florabella actions yesterday?

Unknown said...

Love these pics Paige!!! Gorgeous! You are so good at photography!

xo

:) T

Wendy said...

Lovely photos Paige.

Between You and Me said...

beautiful images and memories that you captured.

thinking the last one is my favorite.

Kristin said...

Sweeeeeeeeetnesss!
Oh I love your photography because it is seamless and catches the best of any moment!

Bevann said...

Such beautiful photos! Your daughters are gorgeous!

Clare said...

wow paige!! your pictures are wonderful!! i love the sun flare in them:) great work!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

wow, the are beautiful!

Lea
xo

Carol S. said...

Awww...really fun pictures. Lucky mom, lots of love surrounding her!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

great job!
what treasures they'll have.

love that one of them taking a pic of themselves...
so clever!

Val said...

Beautiful post!! I heart your blog.

patty said...

i'm spending my whole afternoon scrolling through your blog! beautiful photos... really beautiful. and i watched your video-a beatifully moving story. and i'm jealous of your dining al fresco and book store date-dreamy!