Thursday, February 17, 2011

a few favorites, the gold edition

 we're expecting temps up in the 70's this weekend!
i'm hoping the sunny warm weather will help me kick this head cold that i've been fighting all week.
dan & i will be heading to seaside for this in just a couple weeks
& i don't have time to be bothered with sneezing & a runny nose!


all this sunshine has inspired me to round up some of my favorite shiny things~



1. Michael Kors Horn Show Stopper Glitz watch







i went for years without wearing a watch-
until recently.
i  love a large watch that wears more like a bracelet
& this one is my favorite ever!
savannah & i both have the oversized version and love the fit.






2. Metallic tote from Gap

i've been on the look out for a great metallic tote
& i absolutely love this one


3. Lilly Pulitzer charmed bracelet


always up for a new charm bracelet



4. Chanel fine art print by Teresa Sheeley


fabulous...
both the classic fragrance & the print.
print found here


5. EmersonMade gold monarch necklace

gorgeous.
seriously

6. women's faux gem flip flops from old navy



excuse me.... $7.50?
sold



here's to the hopes of bright shiny days ahead
&
beautiful weather heading your way too!

17 comments:

Kelli said...

We're supposed to get up to 60 today and that's wonderful for Ohio! Today I got a new charm for my Pandora bracelet...it's yellow and orange! I'm ready for brighter days :)

Val said...

Oh, how I love gold!!

Nancy Elizabeth Carey said...

love the watch too!! and that gold bag from gap...i may have to make a trip to the mall!! I'll post my cute shoes I bought at Target 2morrow! super cheap chic! I love Target! xoxo's Nancy

Kerri said...

I am loving that bag and the flip flops! Spring feels soooo far away here in New England, but I am sooo looking forward to it!

Kat said...

I love those Michael Kors watches, I especially adore the tortoiseshell one... so fun. Love that tote and pretty much all the fun things in this post. Makes me want to go shopping!

Katie said...

We've had beautiful weather here too lately and I LOVE it!

Courtney Walsh said...

I'm not going to lie. I have always hated gold. I wear platinum or silver jewelry. I never use it in my clothes or decorating... but lately!? Something gold is coming over me. lol :) I kinda love it! Love your pics here, Paige! Super fun1! :)

Jodi said...

great picks, I love the bigger watches too! We are having warmer weather, 61 today; which is great for us in the midwest. I am so excited for you and your run. I started running last year, but when it got cold; I found other things to do. So this year I am starting up again and hope to do my first 5k on Mother's Day; how appropriate? :)

Jodi

Lulu and Co. said...

we are having a few days of glorious weather as well!!!! it had me ordering a pair of flats form Zappos ~fossil in tan and they had me giddy for spring when they arrived today!!!! my hubby has a head cold too.
Sending belated birthday wishes to your daughter! oh my gosh it had me thinking of my daughters and when they will be 18. You have done a magnificent job mothering them! i've been saying the same thing to my 14 yr old about the boyfriend thing... no dating and she has been having such a great year focused on acedemics because of it.thank you for sharing your parenting thoughts, i loving seeing how others parent and learn so much,
xo,
LuLu

Martha said...

temps have been fabulous here too...and love the butterfly on that necklace:)
xo

Jeanne Oliver said...

I love all of Teresa's work!! Love!

Tammy said...

Pretty Shiny picks!! Luv 'em!
I'm loving this warm weather...gonne be 70+ here in Charlotte all weekend! Can't wait!
Enjoy!
Tammy:-)
JUNK WILD

Lori said...

I LOVE that charm bracelet and good luck with the marathon!

Teresa Sheeley said...

Aww, thanks for including me with your yummy gold finds. :) I should come to Georgia for a family visit and enjoy some of your weather. I am sooooo tired of 40's!!!!

Smiles,
Teresa

Janie Fox said...

Loved your video and your love story. I am over form Tara's blog. I will be back. I love the Kors watch, might just put that on my birthday wish list, or just buy it;) I love the tote too... I am off to shop!!

Jen Kershner said...

I have a watch very similar to that on my wish list. Everything on my wish list is on hold until after we close on our house though! Hope you are enjoying your gorgeous weather.

Shopping said...

I like that Michael Kors watchesvery much wishing to get that one for my hubby, I especially adore the tortoiseshell one... Its very funny and lovely too... www.vivamagonline.com Tempting me want to go shopping right now...