Sunday, November 13, 2011

thank you & 3 winners


first of all, i want to thank you. 
there are days when i vacillate with whether i should share the darker places in my heart (thankfully they don't surface too often) or keep those things to myself.
personally, i value the friendships in my own life that are transparent. 
the ones that share their joys and victories
and
share their hurts and their struggles.

i'm a talker. that's how i process. 
& i need my friends.
i need others to help remind me of truth, encourage me, share a laugh, &even~ tell me to snap out of it.
so thank you for being a friend
& for standing beside me on a tough day.
 
often times when i'm in an anxious place,
art, especially in the form of journaling & photography are very therapeutic
(along with chips and salsa)
for me.
which is one reason that i can hardly wait to start jeanne's course in january.

speaking of which,
congratulations to the following winners~
#38 shannon
#20 kat
& #39 poteete.family
congratulations!
i will forward your names to jeanne!








madison has been quite the trooper lately,
whether helping me try out locations for photo sessions
or actually going with me as an assistant.
thank you sweet girl
~~











14 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Wonderful photos and congrats to all the winners!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Jodi said...

Madison looks wonderful! Her hair is getting really long; I love it! Super cute pictures!!! :)

Take care Paige!
Jodi

3 Peanuts said...

She looks BEAUTIFUL!!! She is looking more and more grown up. Love this location too. Living in the city (which sprawls forever) we do not have good locations like this.

I am heading out to Mass in a few minutes and I will pray for you there today. I will pray for a blanket of peace and grea results. Thinking of you constantly and hoping all is well.

Love,
Kim

Shannon said...

YAY, What a wonderful Sunday morning surprise!!! I am so excited I don't know how I'm going to wait until January now :) Thank you Paige.

Madison looks gorgeous as always and I love the spot you chose for those pictures. I hope she is doing well since her surgery and feeling a bit back to normal. Have a wonderful Sunday!

giosmama26@yahoo.com D'Nese Dillon said...

LOVE these photos and what a great location. Very cute outfit too.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm glad us readers and your family and friends have helped you.

Many blessings sweets.

Debby said...

I'm sorry I missed your last post. I will be praying for you for sure. I have been gone a week and just trying to start catching up reading posts.
Congratulations to the winners. That sounds like great fun.
((((((HUGS)))))

Jboo said...

What a great assistant! She's so pretty!

Take care of yourself.

Janet

Maggieb said...

Looks like a JCrew photoshoot! LOVE!

Kat said...

Paige, I'm so excited! Thank you so much! xoxoxoxo Gorgeous photos of Madison. Such a beauty, both inside and out!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners :)

Ann said...

Lovely look...

I love your ring.

You're looking so radiant in those pics.

Privet and Holly said...

Congrats to the winners.
I took J's course at Nada
Farm last spring and really
enjoyed it--and her : ) Your
model is a beauty and a
natural in front of the lens!

xx Suzanne

Between You and Me said...

we are so similar.
i love to talk things out loud...
i love taking pictures and journaling...they connect me to God.

and, i love transparency.
glad you share yourself with us.....

after i sent my comment in your last post, i felt like i needed to stand down from the pulpit...think i might have gone to preaching. :)

your girl is beautiful...really, really beautiful.
hope she knows it.

Alecia said...

Love these pictures....Madi looks amazing!