Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a few of my favorite things-the march edition



~total cuteness from urban outfitters
as is this duvet.
gorgeous!





~Lip Shimmer by Burt's Bees in guava


i have chapstick, lip gloss, lipstick, burts bees, etc
in every purse, drawer, car , and bag.
i keep one or forty different products everywhere.
but i especially love this in guava
the perfect little bit of frost



~ Despicable Me
ok
i realize this is now out on dvd
& has been forever
but we are a not a quick to the theater family.
sorry to admit that...
however, this is one absolutely fantastic movie




~just being audrey
"If you're an Audrey fan - and who isn't -
this wonderful book gives you a delightful and insightful
view of the icon as a little girl, an actress,
an inspiration and a celebrity who used her notoriety to do good."





~union jack towel




~& finally
my new market bags from lilly pulitzer



17 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Super Cute Things! Who knew Burt's Bees had some shimmer wrapped into some healing goodness for the lips. I need to pick upo some of that for sure! Lovin' the Audrey book as well. She was such a classy lady! Have a fabulous day!

traci said...

i have all makes and models of lip balms. always searching for the perfect one. i will have to give this one a try.

3 Peanuts said...

Love it all..you have great taste.

Janie Fox said...

I want the duvet! I have yet to see the movie either! On my list of to-dos. I love the lip balm and I am a lip balm junkie!

Jboo said...

Such great finds! Will be checking out that Burt's bees and also the book on Audrey -- she was amazing!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!! :)

Janet

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Love the Lily Bags! So cute! I will have to try the Burt's Bees.

Shannon said...

Great Favorites Paige! I am also obsessed with chapsticks so I will be giving your Burt's Bees a try :) Love that tea towel and the sweet little ruffle :)

Kerri said...

Such cute finds! I especially love the market bags and the lip gloss! I am going to go check them out now! You have added a little bit of cheerfulness on this rainy, deary day.

Alecia said...

So cute! LOVE the Buy Local Market bag!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

LOVE!

lea
xo

Shawn Seay said...

girlfriend, u just cost me $200! saw that duvet in pink for the little girls room, o my! gotta have...
thanks for sharing;)

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness.. I want to read the Audrey book!

Debra said...

Fun stuff! I especially love those bags & the duvet.

Dawn said...

The Audrey book is on my list...and I love Burts Bees in Peony...will now try your Guava!

Dawn said...

The Audrey book is on my list...and I love Burts Bees in Peony...will now try your Guava!

LuLu said...

i'm crushing on all your favorites!!!
xo,
LuLu

Kat said...

Such fun and wonderful things. Love all of those lovely things!