Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Strawberry Patch

We are so fortunate to have a strawberry & blueberry patch not too far from us.
We usually go at least twice a season & then come home to make the Sure Jell freezer jam. The last couple of years we have used the little silver topped retro mason jars in the fun shapes...too cute!
Picking berries has become a treasured family tradition for me.
Of course, all the girls pick the berries for me while I take the photos! Not a bad trade since I make dozens of jars of jam huh? Just teasing girls...I know y'all help me!!

Just wanted to share some photos from over the years at the berry patch






What is sweeter than a mouthful of berries

& the juices all over your fingers??!!






















1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Beautiful Pictures and girls!!!!
I hope that you are on the road to Wellville and that you have a safe and happy Holiday!!!!!