Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Old houses & bird houses

We have a wonderful old home just down the street from us. The owners also have a little antique store around the corner...great place to browse.
I love to take Caroline over to their property each spring~ just so many wonderful places to photograph....old fences, ivy covered spaces, chickens-roosters & a turkey too.
Here Caroline thought that the chicken dance would be appropriate!
Once must always make time to stop & smell the roses.


Remember my little chickadee family.....since i don't have a digital camera many of my photos are uploaded after the moment.
Here is a picture of momma or daddy birdie entering their little home.


We have seen the little family many times since the infamous evening where we feared for the little one's life...post birdhouse flop. Anyway, they come & perch on our back windows. We have seen about 5 of them in the trees ~ big birdies feeding the little ones. And also splashing around in the bird bath. My girls are familiar with their song so they let me know when they are "out back"!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog! your photography is brilliant and your post about your hubby brought a tear. I love that you are so happy.

Anonymous said...

Paige! your photos are such a treat. What a lovely place to live. I've been praying for you and your family. I'll assume all is well. Tracy