Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tulip Day


tulip girl1
Originally uploaded by paigek.
One of my all time favorite moments....
little smocked dress that carolines grammy smocked for her. Gwyn taught she & I and we both made our smocking debut that spring!
My precious friend Fran painted a huge oil painting of this and gave to me as a suprise for my birthday the next year. Talk about a priceless treasure!!
It has been a sweet little tradition each year to take photos around Atlanta in front of the spring tulips!
Thank you Lord for simple sweet moments where we can truly be in awe of your creation!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Your blog is becoming such a reflection of your heart. I love the sweetness of it all. I love it that the world is now blessed by your words and your pictures of your family. I love it that you hold your husband and children so dear! Love to you friend.