Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ballerina, You must have seen her

Ballerina, You must have seen her
dancing in the sand
now she's in me always with me
tiny dancer in my hand....

Sweet Madison Grace
my beautiful ballerina, what joy you have brought us as we've watched you mature into a beautiful young lady.
I know right now your big decision is where to continue your dance education. I would love to be able to afford Atlanta School of Ballet.....but we will pray for wisdom as we decide where to next. Keep dancing sweet child.......
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tricia Scott said...

what a lovely photo! you have such a wonderful talent.
wishing you and your family a happy easter,

Kitty Foster said...

Hey chickie!!! I just saw your post on my blog! What a hoot!! Your photographs are so beautiful :) I somehow manage to get hired for jobs even though I'm a hack. :) heh Your work on the other hand, is ever so lovely! Re: Cosmo Cricket, I have no idea who sells it around here since we don't have any stores around here any more. :( boo hiss I ordered mine on line in the past and when I have extras, I will share with you! :) Re: the book, it will release (according to Amazon.com) June 4. I will be at the Great American Scrapbook Convention (this suckers huge!) in Texas when it releases, so I will be able to sign a few copies then. :) I did get another book deal with MM for another book that will release exactly one year after the first. Anyway, sorry to write a novel on here!