Friday, January 29, 2010

some valentines thoughts~

i know many of you are familiar with gina's story
i was heartbroken to hear what she was going through...


i grabbed several of these from her shop
to use for valentines
bittersweet...beautiful dishes that will be a reminder to pray for young precious young mama
& her family

{the image used is actually from another website as i wanted to show you the entire setting of which she has since sold out of }


my girls all wants some Toms
please tell me you've heard their story

their shoes are 44bucks
they don't look like 44 buck shoes do they?


well that's because for every pair you buy
they send a pair to a child in need


good grief....no brainer
now get goin & purchase some too!







i am hoping love to make these for a few valentines in my life
her entire blog is dreamy , by the way
some william sonoma
yumminess



i would reeeeeeallllly reallly like this




don't you think dan would love one of these for his office
with the infamous foot pop of course!









hoping to snatch up this baby
very very soon....







grabbed this precious little pad for my little one






are these adorable or what?
i plan to fill these out individually for each of my girls
& have them tied to their red gingham napkins on
our valentines table
boden cuteness


i would also love to give a shout out to Sarah at jewelry art designs.


sarah sent me this gorgeous pendant a few weeks ago. honestly the image doesn't do this peice justice. its gorgeous!! her website is user friendly, customer service is fabulous, & the shipping is crazy fast.

she carries many lovely items,
especially the earrings!
go check her out & thank you again sarah!
i think my girls all are dying to borrow this piece!!
thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!



15 comments:

Martha said...

Oh my goodness Paige...everything is just beautiful you showed...just beautiful...and love your helping heart!!!
Have a terrific weekend:)

Shannon said...

I love that place setting! I just went over and bought those Reasons why I love you cars...they are too cute. Thanks for the ideas :)

feather said...

thank you for sharing these stories. and thank you for sharing these ideas. so beautiful. i'm all over the marshmallows. i have three full bags left over from christmas and tons of candy canes. why did i never put the idea together to make them for valentine's day?!

Jboo said...

Paige -- what great find! I also got some plates from Geri -- polka dots!

Love your cards, your coat, your picture and that necklace!!

Have a great weekend!

Janet

Farmgirl Paints said...

That was so sad about Gina. I bought the coolest thing from her shop. It was a 3 tier metal basket organizer thing:)

Lots of cute stuff. I need to get some of those shoes.

Loved that necklace. What a sweet gift. Have a great weekend Paige.

Debra said...

That got me in the Valentine's spirit. I just love those tags. Well, I guess I love it all! Thanks for sharing.

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

I just came to your site from Pearls & Grace - and am so incredibly moved by your story.

I remember seeing the video clip of yours on sweet Lissa's site and am so moved by your story.

I can't wait to read more of your blog, and know that I'm going to be blessed by it all..!

Have a great weekend with your sweet family ~

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You always share the most fabulous things with us..... I love everything.....especially the sweater and the CUFF.......I would so wear both of them!!!

I am so sorry to hear about Gina's husband........ that is terrible.

Hope that you and your precious family have a wonderful weekend:)

xo,

Lisa

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

Toms are seriously soooo comfy and how can you not order them with the story behind the shoes? Love them! I actually loved everything you showed. Thanks for the ideas. Now I need to decide what to get. :)

Wendy said...

Lovin' it all!!! Especially love those sweet tags...might need to do something like that around here on Valentine's day!

traci said...

lots of beautiful goodies to share. that pendant is beautiful. the toms story is a wonderful one. i just love their commercials. i just need to find a pair that looks good on big feet. enjoy your day paige.

Vintage Girl said...

Beautiful post, so much to see and think about. I saw a show on tv about Toms...very inspiring for sure. It just shows how one caring person can make such a difference in so many lives. True inspiration! Blessings, Heather

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I love.love.love that cross bracelet. Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas!

Anonymous said...

wow! what fun things! thanks for sharing about toms! i think God is showing me signs! i am hosting my very first giveaway! stop by for a visit! xo

sanjeet said...

they are too cute. Thanks for the ideas

How to make a website