Monday, February 01, 2010

pearls & grace


Many of you might already be familiar with Sibi.
If not, its my absolute pleasure to introduce her to you

Sibi's blog, Pearls and Grace is without a doubt
the most encouraging, tender blog i've visited

let me share sibi's words ~~
"My passion for those three things allowed me to give birth to Pearls and Grace. I thought if I could encourage even one -this blog was worth my time. If even one gets the revelation knowledge of who she is and how much He loves her then this blog is worth my time. If even one woman turns her heart back toward Him again- then it's worth it. If even one would be inspired or encouraged - then it's worth it. I never dreamed that it would actually happen. I just so desperately wanted to share what I have learned so that others would have a source of encouragement. I also wanted to share what He has done in my life. It is really something.
Most would never believe the adversity that I have lived through. I am full of gratitude for it.
You will see that for yourself while visiting here. I write from the heart. My prayer is that you would find hope, encouragement and inspiration here but most importantly that you would
find Him.
You are His Pearl.....walk in that truth."


i felt an instant kindred connection with Sibi

i found myself sharing some of my tender secrets knowing that she would not judge me or condemn me


she's just like that....



i was humbled when sibi asked if she could do an interview with me. i know many of you are familiar with my story so you might just want to pass over that entry, however i strongly encourage you to drop in for a visit with Sibi.


i promise you will leave feeling the touch of His hand on your heart.



Sibi, i am honored to call you my friend

& ps...one of these days , we're meeting up in Seaside!!

barefoot photoshoot time ....all in white....boys , girls &
2 special friends

deal?



21 comments:

the wild raspberry said...

those photos are beautiful

Farmgirl Paints said...

What a beautiful friend. Now I'm off to see your interview:)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sibi is an amazing woman....much like yourself!! I can see so many similarities in you two......both such kindered spirits....and beautiful inside and out!!

That was a lovely interview!!

I hope that one day soon you will get to meet:)

Happy Monday to you my friend!

xo,

Lisa

Leslie said...

I have followed Sibi for a while, she has brought me to tears on more than one occasion! I was so glad to see you over there! Such a nice interview, you both are very inspiring and full of grace. (All of these beach photos are really making me excited for Spring Break...wink!)

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I can't wait to read your interview. You always bless my day. And...I can't wait to "meet" Sibi.

Jboo said...

I read the interview -- very touching. She sounds like such a beautiful loving person -- a lot like you!

Hope you have a great week!

Janet

Unknown said...

This was a beautiful interview Paige, I just the whole thing....wow! You are an amazing and inspiring woman....your girls are so lucky to have you as their mother.

The photos are fabulous as always....you do have the most beautiful girls in the world!

Thank you Paige....

Love Being A Nonny said...

I love Sibi's blog...and yours too! Thanks for sharing!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

I read it - and am so moved by it - so precious are you two, both such lovers of Christ and it radiates out your pores.

Of course you two would be amazing friends - cut from the same fabulous cloth. White linen, I'm sure ;)

xo - Tracy.

Donna said...

I am excited to go read her blog. She sounds amazing just like you. Thanks for all your precious words. Blessings to you! Hugs:)

Nancy said...

Sibi is a gift from above. I am where I am today because of her. I found her blog in Nov 08 and life has not been the same. I loved her interview with you. I'm going to her next Pearl Event, maybe we can meet there and listen to her testimony.

Love to you and thank you for spreading the word of our Precious Pearl Sibi!

Anonymous said...

You both have beautiful blogs with beautiful family photos by the sea. I can see how you two could be soul mates. That top picture on her blog of your family is so gorgeous! I would love to get one of my family like that one day.

Sibi said...

Dearest Paige,

Tears. I heart Paige Knudsen.

You are such a blessing. Thank you for such kind and encouraging words. Like honey to my soul.......

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share your story with others. I pray that the sights and sounds and glory of your testimony will create a beautiful ripple effect throughout the blog world.

May He be glorified.....

Love and Light,

Sibi

LuLu said...

I just found her blog and i was enchanted the minute i began reading. You both are amazing women,
i'm off to read the interview,
xo,
LuLu

stacey said...

What a beautiful interview!

My absolute favorite part: "Why didn't I turn from God? How could I?"

I think a while ago I mentioned my dad died out of nowhere 2 1/2 years ago or so. My church did a series on why crappy stuff happens to "good people" (is there such a thing?) and asked me to write something... AND talk in a video. Yikes. I MAY post what I wrote on my blog... maybe. :) Bottom line: I resonate with a lot of what you said. God is SO good!

fleur de lis cottage said...

What a wonderful interview. I can see why you would both be drawn to each other. Beautiful women of God!

Jerri said...

Loved your interview and I want to come to Seaside!! You are both such wonderful amazing women!

Jodee said...

I enjoyed reading your interview! You are amazing gals! I am so glad I found both of you in the Land of Blog!

traci said...

thanks for introducing me to an ablsolutely beautiful, inspriational blog. your interview tugged at my heart!!

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

I'm so happy to find your blog. I read your interview at pearls and grace on Monday. What a beautiful heart you have and what a beautiful family. Your story really touched my heart.

Thank you for gracing the blogsphere with your words. I will be back for more of your inspiration.

Lee Ann

sanjeet said...

What a beautiful friend. Now I'm off to see your interview:

How to make a website