Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tiny Prints

i was recently contacted by the customer service department of 
to do a review for them.
while i've already submitted my review,
i thought i'd share with you too.
if you've never been to their website, you're in for a real treat.
they offer an extensive selection of products.

i set off to pick out something in the personalized stationery selection.
i was so tickled to find something in my current fave color
with a silhouette.


i chose the modern bust folded note card,
a fun modern twist on a classic icon.
i couldn't be more pleased.

the quality is excellent
the customer service superb
fast shipping
& extensive font options.



i also picked the matching address labels
...too cute!




i want to have a summer party
just so i can use some of these~





alrighty,
go forth & purchase cute stationery!

i'll return to my regular scheduled obsessive posts
concerning my emi real soon.

thank ya'll for all your support & words of encouragement!



& thank you Tiny Prints,
i'll be back!

11 comments:

Vickie said...

I love tiny prints also, their birth announcements are so cute. Love hearing updates on Emi, still praying.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

I do love Tiny Prints and I agree that their quality and selection is stellar! We ordered Emma-Caroline's ballerina birthday party invites from them and they included a photo of her on the back for no extra charge. I was impressed for sure with that one. We also received quite a few Christmas cards this past season from Tiny Prints which were all adorable. I think I am in need of some stationary so I am going to pop on over there.
In other news, I hope that Mr. Dan is having a very relaxing Father's Day today. I am sure you have cooked up all his favs and that his girls have made him beautiful homemade cards. What daddy could ask for more? Y'all have a great rest of your day! Toot-a-loo Barbie-Q! See you soon!

Kat said...

Oh I love Tiny Prints!!! Lucky girl, I adore what you chose!!!!

Maggie said...

How CUTE!!!!!!!
I am very excited to hear more about Emi's condition/ trip!!!!!!

Till then!!!!!

Privet and Holly said...

Darling cards, Paige.
So you.
Glad your girl is
doing well....Keeping
her {and you!) in
my thoughts.
xx Suzanne

Jboo said...

Adorable! Love what you picked and love tiny prints too.

Janet

kasey said...

I wonder if i should order some of these Tiny Print cards to use as a Thank You and send it to the bride of the wedding reception i went to on Saturday?
hmmm.

Just in Case.. said...

Yes, think their stuff is absolutely adorable! Wish I had a fund to blow completely on their website.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love tiny prints!! So many pretty things..... I love your personalized note cards! You have the best taste....

How is Emily? I hope she is doing much better by now!

Sending hugs and prayers~

xo,

Lisa

Kelli said...

Those notecards are SO you! I love tiny prints too and have ordered address labels from there.

Micah Jamie said...

Adorable! thanks for sharing