Saturday, June 04, 2011

lilly pulitzer items & more for sale

last week i dusted off the photoblog & listed several of caroline's items that i'm hoping to resale.
while most of them sold, i still have a few more.

~ all items are in excellent used condition unless otherwise noted. i believe only one or two pieces are faded and i will specify that on those items. i have looked over them thoroughly and see no tears or stains. while we do have a pet in the house, they are all from a smoke free home. 

~the listed price will include shipping.

~if you are interested in an item, please email me at daniel.knudsen@comcast.net and include the item number.
you may also leave a note in the comments.

~please note, if you leave a comment, i must have your email address to send you a paypal invoice.

~i apologize in advance to all you true lilly fans as many of the pattern names i've forgotten!

 ~

thank you so much!




2. matching sister skort girls size 12 ,
lilly pulitzer blue lions. 
excellent condition.
 approx 13" length
$20 shipped









19.  gymboree green tunic
size 7
excellent used condition
$12 shipped





21. mini boden capris
size 7/8 y
20" length
22" waist
if you're not familiar with boden sizes , i feel these work well with size 5-7
please see their page for their direct measurements if needed
$18 shipped



23. mini boden girls twirl skirt
brown & pink poka dot
size 5/6
waist approx 18", length approx 15"
$12 shipped


5 comments:

thewilliamson.family said...

I would love to purchase 7, 8 & 24 My email is williamsondaphne@gmail.com I have bee admiring that old navy top in your beach pictures. I love your blog and how you share your honest relationship with your girls. My children are much younger but I have a 10 year old girl going on 24.

Jodi said...

So cute, I wish beka was that size again! I love love lilly pulitzer!

Have a great weekend!
Jodi

Judy said...

Good morning Paige!

I'll buy #20 the Gymboree tank top. I sent you an e-mail earlier and I think you already have mine but again it's jdy277@aol.com.

Thanks!
Judy

katie purcell said...

what a doll!
Wish our Kate was a few years older and I could see her in those clothes.
love you
Katie

Cynthia said...

those are so stinkin cute I wish I could fit in them (lol) i just love little girls clothes so sweet and cute! why do they have to grow up?